Guess what, everyone?! The Bake Fest is back, and so am I! I am beyond excited, because I will be teaching another advanced cookie decorating course specially designed for it!
If you weren’t lucky enough to experience the first Bake Fest in May of this year (which received rave reviews), let me just say this: it’s a wonderful virtual gathering for bakers and decorators that you won’t want to miss when it’s held live, once again, on May 21-22, 2022! Whether you’re a hobbyist or a professional, working in the kitchen or on the marketing side of the biz, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow from this event. Better yet, for a limited time, you can get an early bird ticket for only $100 (that’s $50 off the usual price!) just by using this special Julia-affiliate link.
Here are just some of the many benefits you get by purchasing a ticket:
- Over 20 live interactive virtual baking sessions
- 5+ hours of social media marketing sessions
- 4+ hours of food photography and videography sessions
- 4+ hours of baking business sessions
- Live networking opportunities with attendees, instructors, and brands
- Session recordings for 1 year
- 30-minute live Q&A sessions with speakers
- Printable recipes
- Contest entries
- Chocolate sessions (NEW this year!), and more!
I hope I’ll see both 2021 attendees and newcomers at next year’s Bake Fest! Again, get your early bird ticket here!