When Julia isn’t busy using SugarVeil mats to emboss cookie dough or royal icing, she’s filling them with SugarVeil Confectionery Icing to make classic edible lace. Since SugarVeil first introduced this product, there have been countless knock-offs, but none surpasses the additive-free flavor of the original SugarVeil. Julia follows the mixing instructions on the package to a tee, but prefers to take longer to air-dry the icing in the mats. Air-drying (as opposed to speed-drying in an oven or a dehydrator) also always leads to a more flexible lace that retains its flexibility longer.
For more information and to purchase, please visit the SugarVeil site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. If you purchase, be sure to use Julia’s special SugarVeil coupon code (JULIA) for 15% off this product or any other on their site. All ordering and fulfillment questions should be directed to SugarVeil’s service team at 800-563-0074 or email@example.com.
- 3.4 ounce package (larger quantities available on sugarveil.com)
- The first spreadable edible lace product
- Easy to mix (refer to the package instructions or those on sugarveil.com)
- Sets in minutes in a dehydrator, though Julia prefers to air-dry for longer-lasting lace flexibility
- Great tasting with no artificial additives
- Contains no gluten, dairy, fat, or colorings
- Naturally bright white; just add liquid, powder, or gel coloring to tint
- One (3.4-ounce) package fills approximately eight (8) large SugarVeil confectionery mats
Made in the USA
Again, direct all ordering questions to SugarVeil’s service team at 800-563-0074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.