Julia excitedly awaits the arrival of spring bulbs almost as much as her mom delights in telling the story of how Julia’s father planted hundreds of daffodils with her one season. Named after Julia’s Dad Theron, an ever-present family man who was always ready to lend a hand, this cutter is uncomplicated and classically handsome – two characteristics that also applied to Theron. It frames Julia’s Vintage Bulbs Dynamic Duos™ sets perfectly (as you can see in the gallery images), yet is also quite versatile and works wonderfully with sets of any season. Available in three sizes (2 3/4″, 3 1/8″, and 3 1/2″ wide), with the starting price listed above.
For more information and to purchase, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at email@example.com.
- Inside cutter dimensions (three sizes): 2 3/4″ W x 3 1/2″ T; 3 1/8″ W x 4″ T; 3 1/2″ W x 4 1/2″ T (Julia used the largest size in the photos here, but the smaller sizes work just as well with her sets.)
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.