As a special way to get to know their nieces and nephews, Julia and her husband Bryan invite each, when of a certain age, on a one-on-one trip to a dream destination. Though losing their niece Lara for a couple of hours on the Eiffel Tower was certainly memorable, Julia prefers to recall the many more relaxing times they spent together in the City of Love! Named after Lara and designed to frame Julia’s From Paris with Love Dynamic Duos™ sets, this cutter is full of graceful curves that lend an air of romance to almost any cookie. Available in three sizes (2 3/4″, 3 1/8″, and 3 3/8″ wide), with the starting price listed above.
For more information and to purchase, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at email@example.com.
- Inside cutter dimensions (three sizes): 2 3/4″ W x 4″ T; 3 1/8″ W x 4 1/2″ T; 3 3/8″ W x 4 3/4″ T (The 3 1/8″ W x 4 1/2″ T cutter was used in the photos.)
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.