Julia’s love affair with gingerbread began at an early age whilst Christmas cookie-baking alongside her mom. But it wasn’t until much later in life, when Julia developed her signature Cutout Cookie Gingerbread recipe for her books, that the relationship truly blossomed. Named after Sorche Fairbank, the literary agent who took a chance on Julia’s first publications, the Fairbank Plaque is amply sized with subtly curved edges that frame Julia’s Gingerbread Village Dynamic Duos™ stencils (link below) and many other cookie designs just perfectly! Available in three sizes (3 1/2″, 4″, and 4 1/2″ wide), with the starting price listed above.
For more information and to purchase, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inside cutter dimensions (three sizes): 3 1/2″ W x 3″ T; 4″ W x 3 1/2″ T; 4 1/2″ W x 4″ T
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at email@example.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.