Named after Julia’s dear friend Ginny (owner of Genie Products for Better Baking), this cutter was codesigned by the two in 2019 for one of Ginny’s famous cookie cruises. Though originally created to fit the cruise’s theme (Passage to India), this cutter’s ample decorating space and graceful design make it one of Julia’s go-to cutters to this day. In fact, whenever she uses it in one of her stencil releases, her email goes crazy with questions about where to get it. Fortunately, you’re in the right place! (Aside: You can see some of Julia’s 2019 cruise cookies in the photos to the left. The lotus is the national flower of India, and marigolds are widely cultivated throughout the country due to their purported protective powers.)
For more information and to purchase, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at email@example.com.
- Inside cutter dimensions: ~4 1/2″ W x 4 7/8″ T
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.