Julia popularized this classic Corner Plaque cutter design by using it in so many of her cookie stencil releases. It’s definitely one of her faves! While it can be oriented any which way relative to the design on the cookie top, she loves it in the “diamond” position (first photo), because it allows the best exposure of her background stencils. This cutter is available in three sizes; the price reflects the smallest 2-inch size. Julia most often uses the 4-inch size.
For more information and to purchase, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at email@example.com.
- Inside cutter dimensions (three sizes): 2″ W x 2″ T; 3″ W x 3″ T; 4″ W x 4″ T (measured side to side)
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.