Make no bones about it, cookies made with this bone-a-fide (pun intended) cutie of a cutter will be spook-tacular in any Halloween set! What’s more, you needn’t decorate your skeleton cookies painstakingly by hand, as Julia also has a skeleton stencil that fits this cutter perfectly. You’ll find it in her September 2022 Halloween Coffin and Skeleton Dynamic Duos™ stencil release, which is part of her first Kitchen Club kit. And, that’s not all! Look no further than this kit for companion casket cutters that can be used to make 3-D coffins that accommodate this skeleton quite comfortably. For more information about Julia’s companion cutters and stencils, as well as a video that shows how to use all of these tools, see the “YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE” area below.
To purchase this cutter, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inside cutter dimensions: 1 1/2″ W x 4 1/2″ T
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at email@example.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.