Part of Julia’s first Kitchen Club release in September 2022, these three nested coffin cutters are designed to work in tandem with her Halloween Coffin and Skeleton Dynamic Duos™ stencil sets and her skeleton cutter, which conveniently fits on even the smallest of the coffins in this set. Available separately in three sizes (listed below) or as a bundle, these cutters can be used to make a wide range of 2-D coffin sizes. Plus, if you follow Julia’s expert video tutorial that accompanies this first Kitchen Club release, you’ll be able to use the exact same cutters to morph your coffins from 2-D to 3-D! For more information about the companion stencil sets, skeleton cutter, and video for these cutters, see the “YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE” area below.
To purchase these cutters, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inside cutter dimensions (three sizes): 2 1/2″ W x 4 3/4″ T; 3″ W x 5 1/4″ T; 3 3/8″ W x 5 5/8″ T
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at email@example.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.