What could be more festive – and practical – than a “forest” of edible Christmas trees? Whether arranged in groupings on platters or standing upright, tree cookies made with Julia’s Scandinavian Christmas Tree kit, part of her Kitchen Club Collection, make impressive centerpieces and sideboard displays while also providing delicious grazing opportunities for party guests. Just take a gander at the photo gallery to see the many display options – from party favors to décor – that are yours with this kit. The basic kit bundle (second photo) comes with Julia’s Scandinavian Christmas Tree Dynamic Duos™ stencil sets and her largest tree cutter. But other deluxe kit bundles (first photo) have more cutters to make trees of varying sizes, and even an instructional video in which Julia demos both 2-D and 3-D versions of the project. Note: You can make both 2-D and 3-D trees with both the starter and deluxe kits; you’ll just have more size options with the deluxe kits. The starter kit price (a basic kit without video) is listed here.
To become a member of Julia’s club, which will give you great savings on club releases and more, check out this listing or the link in the “YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE” area below. If you opt into the club (which you do by purchasing a kit on confectioncouturestencils.com, Julia’s partner’s site), you can expect all of the benefits listed in “DETAILS” below as long as you continue purchasing kits.
If you’d rather get your feet wet by purchasing just one or two components of Julia’s kits, that’s fine too! The stencils and cutters are sold separately on Julia’s partner’s site, and Julia’s videos are sold separately in the “TUTORIALS” section of this site.
To see the various kit bundles related to this project and to purchase any of them, please visit Julia’s partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for Julia’s kits, stencils, and cookie cutters, so any such product questions should be directed to their service team at 888-879-7319 or email@example.com.
- To opt into Julia’s Kitchen Club and become an active member, simply purchase any kit bundle offered at the time of each release. (Releases will come five times per year.) Purchasing a kit enrolls you in the club’s active member list and gives you all of the associated membership benefits listed directly below.
- As an active club member, you will automatically be notified of upcoming kit releases and be able to pre-order future kits at an exclusive discount prior to anyone else! If you decide to pass on a kit selection, you will still have a chance to buy future kits and rejoin the club, but you will not get the pre-order option or the exclusive pre-order discount until you rejoin.
- Active club members will also receive a 15% discount on any stencil or cookie cutter on Confection Couture Stencils’ site, not just Julia’s products.
- You will remain an active club member until you pass on a kit offering. At each release, it’s your choice as to whether you’d like to stay active or opt out.
- Kit pricing will change from release to release, depending on the exact contents of the kit (and the kit bundle that you select), but typically it will be no less than $32.99, the starting price noted above.
- Please allow up to eight (8) business days for delivery within the United States, and longer for international shipping addresses. Again, please direct all shipping questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-879-7319.
General Kit Features:
Though the exact kit contents and bundles will vary over time, you can always expect the following features from the stencils, cutters, and videos included in Julia’s kits.
1 Dynamic Duos™ Stencil Design:
- Contains two sets: one background set with design elements and another set with message and frame overlays
- Layered stencils and a unique masking system that allow for myriad cookie designs from the same two sets
- Background design elements and messages/frames interchangeable across Duos™ designs
- Made with 10 mil food-grade Mylar (greater durability than standard acetate)
- Individual stencils that work with both royal icing and airbrush colorings
- Made in the USA
1+ Cookie Cutter(s):
- Manufactured with the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in Julia’s partner Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- Made in the USA
1 (30-minute+) Instructional Video with Handout:
- Lifetime viewing access
- In-depth, world-class instruction by Julia
- Invaluable decorating tips that apply to any cookie project, not just the kit’s project(s)
- Julia’s recommended recipes and sources
- Loads of inspiration images
- Professionally produced video with high production value
- Access to Julia for follow-up questions via email or her Superpeer private-mentoring platform
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.