Aren’t Julia’s snow globe cutters the cutest?! Just picture them adding charm to your Christmas cookie platters or getting turned into dimensional cookie centerpieces (see last photo). The curved base also gives them a sense of perspective that many other snow globe cutters are missing. Part of Julia’s November 2023 Holiday Snow Globe kit release, these three cutters are designed to work with the stencils in that kit to create lavishly layered snow globe vignettes featuring Julia’s signature fondant appliqués (again, see photos). But, of course, you can decorate them with any medium in myriad ways.
If globes galore are your thing, Julia’s got a shorter set of snow globe cutters to lend even more variety to your holiday cookie sets. Both tall and short shapes can be purchased in graduated sets (of three cutters each) or individually, with pricing varying by shape and size, naturally. The starting price listed here is for the smallest of the tall snow globes contained (along with two other tall snow globes) in Julia’s Holiday Snow Globe deluxe kit bundle. For more information about Julia’s companion stencil sets and instructional video for these cutters, see the “YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE” area below.
To purchase these cutters, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at email@example.com.
- Inside cutter dimensions (two shapes; three sizes each; D refers to sphere diameter):
- Tall (in basic and deluxe Holiday Snow Globe kit bundles, as well as in separate graduated set): 3″ D x 4″ T; 3 1/4″ D x 4 3/8″ T; 3 1/2″ D x 4 3/4″ T
- Short (not part of Julia’s Holiday Snow Globe kit bundles): 3″ D x 3 3/4″ T; 3 1/8″ D x 4″ T; 3 1/4″ D x 4 1/8″ T
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.