While originally designed as part of Julia’s Graveyard Fence stencil-and-cutter kit to make a cemetery enclosure (see photos), this set of three fence post cutters is super versatile. Just picture the posts strung together with royal icing or fondant slats to make a stately garden gate, or as accessories around a larger gingerbread house. They can even serve as signposts for message cookies to be included in housewarming or hostess gifts. The price listed here is for the entire set, as these cutters are not sold separately. For more information about Julia’s Graveyard Fence kit, which includes these cutters and a stencil to make a royal icing railing, or the video about how to use this kit (coming soon), see the “YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE” area below.
To purchase these cutters, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inside cutter dimensions (three sizes): 3/4″ W x 3 1/2″ T; 13/16″ W x 4″ T; 1″ W x 5″ T
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at email@example.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.