Part of Julia’s October 2022 Kitchen Club release, these three nested Christmas stocking cutters are designed to work in conjunction with her Christmas Stocking Dynamic Duos™ stencil sets to make both 2-D and 3-D stuff-able stockings. What child wouldn’t adore a stocking cookie filled with other small cookies and candies?! And what cookie-loving adult wouldn’t want this collection as a stocking stuffer?! Not a one! The cutters can be bought as a set in one of Julia’s 3-D project kits, or the largest and mid-size cutters can be bought separately for simpler 2-D cookies. The smallest cutter isn’t sold separately, as it’s designed to make an interior part of Julia’s 3-D stocking and is a bit too narrow to accommodate her stencils. (See the fifth through seventh photos in the gallery for examples of the large 2-D cutters in action; the eighth photo for the medium cutter; and the last three photos for 3-D projects.) If it’s not immediately clear how to use these cutters to make Julia’s 3-D stockings, that’s okay because Julia shows every detail in her video tutorial that accompanies this Kitchen Club release. For more information about the companion stencil sets and video for these cutters, as well as Julia’s club, see the “YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE” area below.
To purchase these cutters, please visit Julia’s stencil partner’s site via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Her partner Confection Couture Stencils handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for the cookie cutters on this site, so any such questions should be directed to their service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inside cutter dimensions (three sizes, but, again, the smallest size is only available in Julia’s 3-D kits): 2 1/2″ W x 4″ T; 3″ W x 4 3/4″ T; 3 3/8″ W x 5 1/8″ T
- Precise cutting edge to assure clean cuts into cookie dough, fondant, and gumpaste
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability
- Hand-washable only, as excessive heat can damage the plastic
- All cutters on Julia’s site are manufactured by her stencil partner Confection Couture Stencils using the same state-of-the-art 3-D printing technology used in their DuraCut line
More about Confection Couture Stencils’ DuraCut line in this fun video:
Again, direct all ordering questions to Confection Couture Stencils’ service team at email@example.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.