Rubber-stamping is a great way to quickly add lavish detail to cookies, making it one of Julia’s favorite decorating techniques. Over time, she’s tested countless ways to rubber-stamp, and she’s found she gets the sharpest imprints and most uniform coloring across imprints by applying the coloring first to an uninked stamp pad. This Tsukineko pad is by far her favorite for a couple of reasons: (1) it’s foam, which allows for better coloring absorption; and (2) the foam is raised above the plastic edges of the container, which makes it possible to ink very large stamps with it.
For more information and to purchase, please visit Amazon via the “BUY PRODUCT” link above. Amazon handles all of the order fulfillment and shipping for this cookie decorating tool, so any such questions should be directed to their service team.
- Pad dimensions: 3.9″ x 2.7″ x 0.7″
- Uninked pad, ready to receive food coloring
- Foam pad (versus felt) for superior coloring absorption and less frequent coloring applications
- Very small pore size in pad, allowing it to capture fine stamp details
- Raised foam pad, allowing easy access for stamps of any size, especially large ones
Again, please direct any ordering questions about this product to Amazon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.